MaPs Travel Directory - Able2Travel
Money and Pensions Service Travel Insurance Directory for People with Pre-existing Medical Conditons
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) decided it was necessary to help travellers who it felt were not being provided for by the general travel insurance market by either having medical conditions excluded or by being forced to pay high premiums due to their Pre-existing medical conditions.
If you have previously been declined travel insurance cover due to a pre-existing medical condition or feel that you have had to pay a large premium to cover your conditions, you may benefit from the Money and Pensions Service (MaPs) Travel Insurance Directory.
The MaPs Travel Directory only lists travel insurance providers that fulfil FCA approved criteria for medical travel insurance cover and we are pleased to state that Able2Travel Travel Insurance is included in this list.
If you have a pre-existing medical condition and are looking for travel insurance, then you can click here to find out if your medical condition is covered and get a quote for Able2Travel Travel Insurance.
What is the Money and Pensions Service (MaPs) Travel Directory?
The MaPS Travel Insurance Directory has been created for travellers who may have previously been refused travel insurance cover, had cover excluded, or received a high additional premium in relation to their medical condition(s). This directory allows them to compare several medical travel insurance providers that have been approved by the FCA.
How can I access the MaPs Directory?
- By Phone – call 0800 138 7777, they are open Monday – Friday 8am to 6pm
- Online – you can visit the online travel insurance MaPS directory for a full list of participating travel insurance brands by clicking here.
- By Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the MaPs travel insurance directory, watch their short video below or by clicking here.
How Can Able2Travel Travel Insurance help?
If you have a pre-existing medical condition, you may have experienced difficulty finding suitable and affordable travel insurance. Able2Travel Travel Insurance is here to help and can offer travel insurance to cover most medical conditions. We strive to offer travellers appropriate travel insurance cover where possible for your pre-existing medical conditions, in order for you to make a decision on the right policy for your needs, so you are able to travel.
Able2Travel Travel Insurance policies offers extensive protection for your trip including but not limited to the following benefits:
- Cancellation – up to £5,000
- Emergency Medical Expenses – up to £10 million
- Personal Baggage – up to £3,000
- Missed Departure – up to £1,000
- Personal Accident – up to £20,000
- Additional Cover for your Medical Items
- Loss or Damage to Medical Aids – up to £1,000
- Loss or Damage to Prescribed Medications – up to £300
- Emergency Replacement of Prescribed Medications – up to £450
- Delayed Mobility Equipment & Medical Aids (per day) – up to £1,000 (£200)
- Catastrophe & Travel Disruption Cover
- Personal Money – up to £500
- Extended Travel Delay and Abandonment – up to £3.000
- Catastrophe & Travel Disruption Cover related to pre-booked accommodation – up to £3,000
How do I get an Able2Travel Travel Insurance Quote?
It’s quick and easy to get an Able2Travel Travel Insurance quote for medical conditions: just click the ‘Get a Quote’ button to get a medical conditions travel insurance quote online, or if you prefer to speak with someone then you can call our team direct on 01483 806 826.
All travel insurance for medical conditions enquiries are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the Able2Travel Travel Insurance policy, our specialists have access to a wide range of travel insurance options and will assist you in finding travel cover for all medical conditions.
The Able2Travel Travel Insurance policy is used whenever possible, and a suitable alternative travel insurance policy may be offered for more serious health problems.
For a travel insurance with medical conditions quote please call 01483 806 826 or click the button below!