4 Options available including:
Winter Sports Cover Option, Extended Carer Cover Option, Golf Travel Insurance, Gadget Cover Option...see all
Why Choose Able2Travel?
- Specialists in travel insurance for people with existing medical conditions
- Full Cover available for 1,000s of conditions
- Instant cover by telephone or quick and easy online screening in a few minutes
- Great value cover also available for you and everyone travelling with you
Over 60's Travel Insurance with pre-existing medical conditions
Able2Travel Over 60's Travel Insurance
When you’re over the age of 60, finding the right over 60’s travel insurance for your needs doesn’t need to be complicated or expensive. At Able2Travel Travel Insurance we provide a simple and affordable travel insurance solution for senior travellers and those with pre-existing medical conditions looking for Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip over 60’s travel insurance.
With 3 levels of over 60’s travel insurance cover to choose from to suit your individual needs, The Able2Travel Travel Insurance policy provides cover for people up to the age of 79 on an annual multi-trip basis. There is No Age Limit on Single Trips.
What Medical Conditions Has Able2Travel Travel Insurance Covered in the Past?
Able2Travel Travel Insurance has previously provided over 60’s travel insurance cover for people with a wide number of common and severe medical and health conditions, including:
Over 60’s Travel Insurance - What is Covered?
Our 60 plus travel insurance offers competitive protection for your trip including a wide range of policy benefits such as:
- Cancellation - up to £5,000
- Emergency Medical Expenses – up to £10 million
- Personal Baggage - up to £3,000
- Missed Departure & Connections - up to £1,000
- Personal Accident - up to £20,000
Additional Cover for your Medical Items
- Loss or Damage to Medical Aids – up to £1,000
- Loss or Damage to Prescribed Medications – up to £300
- Emergency Replacement of Prescribed Medications – up to £450
- Delayed Mobility Equipment & Medical Aids (per day) – up to £1,000 (£200)
Catastrophe & Travel Disruption Cover
- Extended Cancellation or Curtailment/Loss of Holiday – up to £3,000
- Extended Travel Delay and Abandonment – up to £3,000
- Catastrophe & Travel Disruption Cover related to pre-booked accommodation – up to £3,000
- Extended Missed Departure – up to £1,000
Additional Cover on your return Home following Hospitalisation Abroad
- Aftercare – Home Help or Nanny – up to £400
- Aftercare – UK Physiotherapy – up to £500
- Including – UK Medical Exam – up to £400
- Convalescence/Recuperation Holiday – up to £750
- Modification to your home – up to £750
- Kennel & Cattery Fees - Up to £250
- Hijack, Kidnap & Mugging Benefit (amount per 24 hours) - up to £1,500 (£75)
- End Supplier Failure - Up to £1,500
...And much more!
Click here to see the full Able2Travel Travel Insurance Table of Benefits.
Able2Travel Travel Insurance has over 15 years of experience in finding cover for senior travellers or travellers with medical conditions especially travel insurance for the over 60’s, so whether you are looking for holiday insurance for cancer, a heart condition or for another medical problem, you can be assured of receiving a fast, sensitive and competitively priced over 60’s travel insurance solution for your travel plans.
Over 60’s Travel Insurance - Policy Features
Able2Travel Travel Insurance offers 3 levels of over 60’s travel insurance cover for both Single Trip and Annual Multi-trip policies, enabling you to pick a travel insurance policy that is suited for your individual needs.
The policy features table below will help you understand the different features on Single and Annual Multi-Trip travel insurance policies depending on the level of travel cover that you choose.
Single Trip Policy Features
|Maximum age at date of departure||No Limit||No Limit||No Limit|
|Maximum period per Trip if aged 65 years or under||365 days||365 days||365 days|
|Maximum period per Trip if aged 66 to 79 years||45 days||45 days||45 days|
|Maximum period per Trip if aged 80 to 85 years||31 days||31 days||31 days|
|Maximum period per Trip if aged 86 years and over||21 days||21 days||21 days|
Annual Multi-Trip Policy Features
|Maximum age at start date of the period of cover shown on Your certificate||79||79||79|
|Maximum period per Trip if aged 65 years or under||31 days*||31 days*||31 days*|
|Maximum period per Trip if aged 66 to 75 years||31 days**||31 days**||31 days**|
|Maximum period per Trip if aged 76 to 79 years||31 days||31 days||31 days|
|Business travel included||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Home Country Trips (minimum 2 nights in pre-booked and pre-paid accommodation)||Included||Included||Included|
|Family members can travel separately if named on Your certificate||No||No||Yes|
|Wintersports upon payment of an additional premium and shown on Your Policy Certificate - up to total maximum of||21 Days||21 Days||21 Days|
*Available to extend to 45 days or 60 days for an additional premium.
**Available to extend to 45 days for an additional premium.
How do I get an Over 60’s Travel Insurance Quote?
It’s quick and easy to get an Able2Travel Over 60’s Travel Insurance quote: just click the ‘Get a Quote’ button to get a quote online, or if you prefer to speak with someone then you can call our team direct on 01483 806 826.
All over 60’s travel insurance enquiries are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the Able2Travel Travel Insurance policy, our over 60’s travel insurance specialists have access to a wide range of travel insurance options and will assist you in finding cover for all medical conditions. The Able2Travel Travel Insurance policy is used whenever possible and a suitable alternative travel insurance policy may be offered for more serious health problems, so you can find the travel cover you need with one call to Able2Travel Travel Insurance.
For a over 60’s travel insurance quote, please call 01483 806 626 or click the button below!
Additional Travel Insurance Policy Options For Seniors
Important Information for Customers with Serious Medical Conditions
The Money and Pensions service (MaPs) has developed a directory of specialist travel insurance to ensure customers with pre-existing medical conditions are easily able to obtain access to affordable travel insurance. If we are unable to help you and you are struggling to find medical cover that suits your needs, due to a serious medical condition, you may find a company that can help you through the MaPs travel insurance directory www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk or by calling 0800 138 7777 - Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm.