4 Options available including:
Winter Sports Cover Option, Extended Carer Cover Option, Golf Travel Insurance, Gadget Cover Option...see all
Why Choose Able2Travel?
- Specialists in travel insurance for people with existing medical conditions
- Full Cover available for 1,000s of conditions
- Instant cover by telephone or quick and easy online screening in a few minutes
- Great value cover also available for you and everyone travelling with you
Hernia Travel Insurance
Able2Travel Hernia Travel Insurance
While hernias themselves are fairly common, it still doesn’t mean that they are necessarily covered as standard by travel insurance policies. Many people think they are covered by their cheap travel insurance and then potentially find out they are not when the unexpected happens. Fortunately Able2Travel Travel Insurance can provide you with hernia travel insurance giving you peace of mind for when you travel abroad, with a range of benefits.
In the past Able2Travel Travel Insurance have provided cover for a wide range of hernia:
- Inguinal Hernias
- Femoral Hernias
- Umbilical Hernias
- Hiatus Hernia
- Other Less Common Types of Hernia
Hernia Travel Insurance - What is Covered?
Our hernia travel insurance policies offer competitive protection for your trip including a wide range of policy benefits such as:
- Cancellation - up to £5,000
- Emergency Medical Expenses – up to £10 million
- Personal Baggage - up to £3,000
- Missed Departure & Connections - up to £1,000
- Personal Accident - up to £20,000
Additional Cover for your Medical Items
- Loss or Damage to Medical Aids – up to £1,000
- Loss or Damage to Prescribed Medications – up to £300
- Emergency Replacement of Prescribed Medications – up to £450
- Delayed Mobility Equipment & Medical Aids (per day) – up to £1,000 (£200)
Catastrophe & Travel Disruption Cover
- Extended Cancellation or Curtailment/Loss of Holiday – up to £3,000
- Extended Travel Delay and Abandonment – up to £3,000
- Catastrophe & Travel Disruption Cover related to pre-booked accommodation – up to £3,000
- Extended Missed Departure – up to £1,000
Additional Cover on your return Home following Hospitalisation Abroad
- Aftercare – Home Help or Nanny – up to £400
- Aftercare – UK Physiotherapy – up to £500
- Including – UK Medical Exam – up to £400
- Convalescence/Recuperation Holiday – up to £750
- Modification to your home – up to £750
- Kennel & Cattery Fees - Up to £250
- Hijack, Kidnap & Mugging Benefit (amount per 24 hours) - up to £1,500 (£75)
- End Supplier Failure - Up to £1,500
...And much more!
Click here to see the full Able2Travel Travel Insurance Table of Benefits.
Able2Travel Travel Insurance has over 15 years of experience in finding cover for senior travellers or travellers with medical conditions such as hernias, so whether you are looking for holiday insurance for cancer, a heart condition or for another medical problem, you can be assured of receiving a fast, sensitive and competitively priced travel insurance solution for your travel plans.
Hernia Travel Insurance - Policy Features
Able2Travel Travel Insurance offers 3 levels of travel insurance cover for both Single Trip and Annual Multi-Trip travel insurance policies, enabling you to pick a travel policy that is suited for your individual needs.
The policy features table below will help you understand the different features on Single and Annual Multi-Trip travel insurance policies depending on the level of travel cover that you choose.
Single Trip Policy Features
|Maximum age at date of departure||No Limit||No Limit||No Limit|
|Maximum period per Trip if aged 65 years or under||365 days||365 days||365 days|
|Maximum period per Trip if aged 66 to 79 years||45 days||45 days||45 days|
|Maximum period per Trip if aged 80 to 85 years||31 days||31 days||31 days|
|Maximum period per Trip if aged 86 years and over||21 days||21 days||21 days|
Annual Multi-Trip Policy Features
|Maximum age at start date of the period of cover shown on Your certificate||79||79||79|
|Maximum period per Trip if aged 65 years or under||31 days||31 days*||31 days*|
|Maximum period per Trip if aged 66 to 75 years||31 days||31 days**||31 days**|
|Maximum period per Trip if aged 76 to 79 years||31 days||31 days||31 days|
|Business travel included||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Home Country Trips (minimum 2 nights in pre-booked and pre-paid accommodation)||Included||Included||Included|
|Family members can travel separately if named on Your certificate||No||No||Yes|
|Wintersports upon payment of an additional premium and shown on Your Policy Certificate - up to total maximum of||21 Days||21 Days||21 Days|
*Available to extend to 45 days or 60 days for an additional premium.
**Available to extend to 45 days for an additional premium.
How do I get a Hernia Travel Insurance Quote?
It’s quick and easy to get an Able2Travel Travel Insurance quote for hernias: just click the ‘Get a Quote’ button to get a fast hernia travel insurance quote online, or if you prefer to speak with someone then you can call our team direct on 01483 806 826.
All hernia travel insurance enquiries are dealt with on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the Able2Travel Travel Insurance policy, our specialists have access to a wide range of travel insurance options and will assist you in finding you travel cover for all medical conditions. The Able2Travel Travel Insurance policy is used whenever possible and a suitable alternative travel insurance policy may be offered for more serious health problems, so you can find the hernia travel insurance cover you need with one call to Able2Travel Travel Insurance.
For a hernia travel insurance quote please call 01483 806 826 or click the button below!
Additional Policy Options For Pre-Existing Medical Condition Travel Insurance
Important Information for Customers with Serious Medical Conditions
MoneyHelper has developed a directory of specialist travel insurance to ensure customers with pre-existing medical conditions are easily able to obtain access to affordable travel insurance. If we are unable to help you and you are struggling to find medical cover that suits your needs, due to a serious medical condition, you may find a company that can help you through the MoneyHelper travel insurance directory www.moneyhelper.org.uk/en/everyday-money/insurance/travel-insurance-directory or by calling 0800 138 7777 - Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm.